Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Updates!

After reading Huaqing's blog, suddenly had the urge to update my own blog.. Last entry was 31 July 2007.. so many things happened these few months.. one thing has been constant.. my work..
BUSY BUSY BUSY!
Lately, I will leave for work at 6.45am and got home around 8.45pm.. :(
So many things to do at work.. annual review, headcount planning, organization management and still have to cover my colleague who is on reservist and then also got to cover another colleague who is going overseas... I think I might as well camp in office.
Not going to change job so easily..
Anyway, learnt a principle at Alpha last weekend:
God doesnt call us out from a job but He will call us into one which comes with Peace.
Well, I can't complete too much. God has been gracious, I've another increment and also I've learnt alot of things at work. Thanks be to God!
Haiz~ got to go liaoz... time to zzzzz.. *yawnz*

1 comment:

Peterson Toscano said...

Brother Daniel,
Nice to see your update. Sounds like you have been a VERY busy man. You are an ardent seeker and I know you continue to find God faithful.