Saturday, October 06, 2007

Thanks be to God

It has been a long time since I blogged.. Sometimes, blessings come in its most disguised form.. I took 2 days (Friday and next Monday) off to look after her and rest at home. :) Really, I need the rest myself -- feeling alittle burnt out at work. Although I've VPN access but I'll be disciplined to leave work till Monday.

This Wednesday, I've alot of fear because Mum had a medical checkup at SGH for the lump on her back.. Honestly, I was very worried. I was even more worried when the doctor told us that the surgery's to be scheduled on Friday. I was so worried.

Activated all the prayer warriors to pray for mum. It's really good to have brothers and sisters in Christ to pray alongside with me. And all the comforting and encouraging sms-es.

I'll like to thank the following: -

God Almighty for His mercy and grace upon Mum's condition and surgery. Thank God for her speedy recovery.

Thanks also to Brother Calvin, Brother Cam, Brother Shawn, Brother Chin Nam, Yoke Lin, Shek Ming, Feroz, Guna, Joan, Joyce, Serene and Alan for praying for my mum's surgery. :)

Thanks be to all the well-wishes from relatives and friends.. Mum's recovering well. Thanks for the gifts and tonics. :)

Mum's recovering well :) In fact, she recovers better than when I had my circumcision 7 years ago.. I was bedridden for 2 weeks at least. She could move around and even do some simple household chores the next day until I've to "scold" her not to be so garang.. haha..

I'm also taking time off to rest my body for the busy weeks ahead. I know that it's going to be a restful period for me and mum. Haha.. How wonderful are the plans of the Lord! :)

Thanks be to God for everything and all the glory, honour and praise be unto the Lord God Almighty!

No comments: